Ausblick Therapie GmbH (https://teachingtree.de) is the largest US military-insurance provider of behavioral health services in Germany. We invite professionals in Psychiatry, Psychotherapy, Applied Behavior Analysis, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy who are interested in providing services to Americans and Germans in southern Germany.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts clinical evaluations of children and families who are primarily but not exclusively military.
- Develops evidence-based and data-supported treatment programs.
- Implements programs including but not limited to individual psychotherapy, behavior modification techniques, pediatric interventions, family therapy, group therapy, and crisis intervention.
- Consults and collaborates with the multidisciplinary health care team, both internally and externally.
- Leads in-service training, educational seminars, and new behavioral health initiatives as required.
- Minimum of master's degree; strongly preferred doctorate or medical degree (e.g., PhD, PsyD, MD, DO)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Salaried positions equivalent to 50+ euro/hour for psychologists and 70+ euro/hour for psychiatrists